Join today and be a part of the 15 for 2015 campaign! Your membership in this society demonstrates your belief in fairness and equity within our civil legal system by providing equal access to those who would otherwise go without legal representation.
See what our Executive Director had to say about the Equal Justice Society during her interview on Comcast Newsmakers' site.
• Your monthly gift provides RLS with a steady, RELIABLE source of income and allows us to budget and plan with greater confidence.
• It helps us CLOSE THE FUNDING GAP—much of our current funding is restrictive in nature; nevertheless the electric bill comes due each month and we must meet all of our obligations, prosaic and otherwise, if we are to continue our important work.
• Your monthly gift makes a LARGER IMPACT—RLS spends less on solicitations so that more of your dollars go to client services.
• Monthly giving is EASY AND CONVENIENT—using your credit card and the PayPal subscription option below, you can take action once and you’re done.
• Our program is FLEXIBLE—you decide what monthly amount works for you (as little as $10 per month!), and you can change it at any time, or cancel if it becomes necessary.
• Just like RLS, you probably operate on a BUDGET, and monthly giving allows you to plan your gifts to comport with your means.
Advantages for You…
• Investing in a local nonprofit means you’re CLOSER TO THE ACTION—seeing that your gift makes a real difference, every single day, in the lives of poor people in our service area.
• YOU BECOME A PARTNER with RLS in our effort to level the playing field for our clients—Because [like us, you believe that] Justice Really Should Be For All.
• We’ll keep you INFORMED—you will receive our quarterly newsletter which offers insights into the daily workings of RLS. We will send you a statement at the end of the year detailing your annual giving amount.
• There is no need to keep track of whether, or when, a payment is due—PAYPAL AUTOMATES THE PROCESS FOR YOU. Your payments are tracked in one convenient place, your credit card statement.
Thank you for taking action today and giving what you can! Your enrollment in the Equal Justice Society fulfills a critical need for RLS.